This website is owned and maintained by MediaClash Limited (MediaClash). We respect your right to privacy and we’re committed to protecting it. This policy outlines how we will treat your personal information and the measures we will take to protect it. By using this website, you agree to the terms contained herein. If you have any queries regarding this policy or the use of your information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length and time of day of your visit and number of page views; and/or
- information that you actively provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications or newsletters; and/or
- any other information that you choose to submit to us.
Why do we collect it and what will we use it for?
Your information will be used as specified on the area of the website that prompted you to actively submit it or variously to:
- administer and improve the website;
- respond to your enquiries;
- supply you with requested information regarding MediaClash’s products and services;
- send you news bulletins and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive such communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link which we include in every email);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but we will never identify an individual user for any purpose).
We will never, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third party.
You can disable cookies for this website or for all websites but it might mean that they’re not so much fun to use. You can find instructions on how to change your cookie settings at this website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, we will use reasonable technical and operational endeavours to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. However, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent this way. MediaClash will not be liable for any attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website including any of your personal information.
Other stuff you need to know
Amendments to this policy
We may, from time to time, amend this policy. In which case, we will post the new policy here. We suggest that you check this page every now and again to check that you’re happy with what’s here.